Overview

TFro3

Administrator
Staff member
**This guide is no longer available due to eBay no longer allowing this type of listing.**
image0.png

Welcome Everyone!
Thank you for showing your interest in Bitcoin lottery (SOLO) mining as a side hustle! This side hustle has been very successful for me.

I'll be referring to 'contracts' all through this course/guide and I don't want that to be confusing so I want to discuss that right now. a 'contract' is just a different way to say you'll be 'renting' your bitcoin miner for a designated amount of time. Simple as that, contract = promised rental time.
Okay so let's move on....

I've sold over 500 mining contacts on eBay, yielding over $1,600 in gross revenue while maintaining a 100% buyer feedback rating.

1600785520959.png

1600785541520.png

That $1,600 figure is over the last 17 months which breaks down to ~$94.12 per month! And those are just the sales of the 24-hour mining sessions that I offer. So the $1,600 is wildly on the conservative side of things. Mentioned below, in this course/guide I will go over the other types time duration's offered that consistently yield sales.

Orders are still coming in steady! One thing that's important to know is when you first get started like I did, orders will trickle in and it might take a month or so to start getting some traction so don't be alarmed if you're not slammed right away. As I mention in the 'welcome' section of this forum, this is not a get rich quick operation, things take time and hard work in order reap the rewards. That's why I wanted to document all the steps I took and methods I use in order to get sales a competitive market.

You might be thinking to yourself: "But getting into Bitcoin mining is so expensive!" With normal pool mining, yes it can be very expensive. However, this type of mining doesn't require a ton of hashing power.

The miners that I will show you how to build cost right around $65 (USD) and use very little electricity.
This means two things:
  1. Barrier to entry is very low (which means risk is very low as well)
  2. You won't see a spike in your utility bill.

In this course/guide we will be going through the following:
  • What lottery (SOLO) mining is
  • The hardware I use
    • Where to get the hardware
    • Why I use that hardware to maximize profitability
  • Downloading and compiling the mining software (I provide an automated script that I created that does this for us)
  • How to configure and use the miner
  • Why people buy mining contracts (rent the miner)
  • How I use eBay to sell the mining contracts
    • The strategy I used when first starting contract mining to gain customers
    • What duration of time I rent out the miner(s) for
    • I provide all my eBay listing verbiage for your use
    • How to utilize free tools from eBay to funnel sales
    • How to provide great customer service
      • Rewarding returning customers
      • Dealing with difficult customers
    • How I create an incentive for buyers to leave positive feedback (which is crucial to gain more sales)
    • How to scale as sales increase
Do you already have a bitcoin miner? Or a miner for a different currency? You can still use this guide for the contract sales portion if you're not looking to build your own miners!

Please make sure to check eBay policies. At time this writing eBay allowed this type of listing. Policies change and eBay sellers are responsible for obeying them.

Last edited: