Hello and Welcome!

TFro3

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Side Hustlers!
Welcome to the Unique Side Hustler forum! My name is TJ and I've been a side hustler since childhood. Over the years I've spent countless hours doing research of all different ways to make money on the side. I've dedicated a lot of time to document the side hustles I've had success with as well as the side hustles I've failed at. I'm very excited to share all my experiences with all of you.

I think it's important to share both successes and failures. Success helps to motivate and inspire others. Sharing failure can be just as effective as sharing successes. If I fail at something and share it, that can save someone else a lot of time and money. If somebody out there learns from my failure, that's a win in my book all day long. And that's the entire point of this project, to get like-minded people together that are willing to learn and grow together.

The side hustles I'm going to share with you are very unique and are in a very specific niche. Meaning these are very specific products or services that appeal to a very specific person who is willing to buy. These are the types of side hustles you want to get into because they focus on one or two things unlike more broad hustles out there that will get overwhelming very fast because it's too hard to keep up with so many topics. Or worse, broad topics can simply not yield any results which is what we don't want.

One thing I want to make sure if crystal clear....Yes, these successful side hustles do in fact yield profits, but the goal I set out for isn't to make you rich, you're not going to get rich overnight or anything like that. I don't want anyone to get that impression when signing up for any courses/guides that I've put together. Now with that being said, there is a possibility that you can take the guide(s) I've put together, learn from them, find new angles/markets, scale differently than I did, and most certainly yield more profits. In fact, I hope that's the case!

I'm the type of person who can't sit still, I think of a topic that could potentially make money, I do research on that topic and put my plan together and put it to action. Whether it's a success or failure I'm always researching my next topic of interest.
My suggestion to you is don't be like that. Pick one thing you're interested in and if it's successful, keep at it and keep thinking of new ways to expand and grow in that niche.

Ultimately what I'm trying to say is this. Nothing is guaranteed and you get out what you put into your hustles. The side hustles I've gotten into and are going to share with you are meant to generate enough side income to take your significant other out for a nice evening on the town, to save up for a vacation or start putting away money for your kids college. Whatever your situation is my goal is just to put some extra money in your pocket and have you learn something new.

I look forward to seeing all of your out there in the forums!

Last edited:

cabinetshop

Ethernet Hustler
What a refreshing change of pace. Everywhere I go I see people trying to promise making six figures doing little to nothing. Looking forward to diving into this!
My father in law and me have been making custom cabinets for the past few years and although it is lucrative, its hard work and time consuming. Its nice to see we share the same values.