Why do you side hustle?

ridingoverplay

Ethernet Hustler
Bitcoin Hustler
Whats up world? Thought I would be the first to post in this section with a question. "Why do you side hustle?"

For me, I do it to simply fund family vacations. Vacations for me are more relaxing when I know they weren't paid for by my 9-5 job, and that it was paid for solely by extra income.

What is your driving factor?

izzyglass

Ethernet Hustler
Raspberry Pi Block Erupter Mining
Whats up world? Thought I would be the first to post in this section with a question. "Why do you side hustle?"

For me, I do it to simply fund family vacations. Vacations for me are more relaxing when I know they weren't paid for by my 9-5 job, and that it was paid for solely by extra income.

What is your driving factor?

honestly just to make ends meet. hoping that one day it will only be extra income for spending/saving.

flintman1776

Raspberry Pi GekkoScience Mining
Ditto izzyglass, BS covid regs destroyed our industry and our business that me and my wife threw ten years of our life at. Making ends meet is top priority and anything that helps us do that is valuable. Also, I know everyone's got a bitcoin story but I genuinely was in the final stages of setting up a bitcoin wallet and dropping about $200 on it........back in 2010. Can't remember why I didn't follow through, I was tired after a hard day's work I think. I forgot about it, then about two years ago came accross my old files and realised what I'd be sitting on by now if I'd had spent 5 more minutes getting that wallet set up. Hurts. Better late than never they say, sure. Also doing this now as I'm trying to educate my son about mining and myself at the same time, I know the chances are unicorn sighting slim on the bitcoin lotto thing but it's certainly fun!

TFro3

Administrator
Staff member
Ditto izzyglass, BS covid regs destroyed our industry and our business that me and my wife threw ten years of our life at. Making ends meet is top priority and anything that helps us do that is valuable. Also, I know everyone's got a bitcoin story but I genuinely was in the final stages of setting up a bitcoin wallet and dropping about $200 on it........back in 2010. Can't remember why I didn't follow through, I was tired after a hard day's work I think. I forgot about it, then about two years ago came accross my old files and realised what I'd be sitting on by now if I'd had spent 5 more minutes getting that wallet set up. Hurts. Better late than never they say, sure. Also doing this now as I'm trying to educate my son about mining and myself at the same time, I know the chances are unicorn sighting slim on the bitcoin lotto thing but it's certainly fun!

Oh wow! Yeah I had 450 BTC a long time ago but sold it because I needed to pay rent in college…. 😑😑😑😑😑 Still kicking myself to this day, obviously! BUT, at least I didn’t have it in a wallet on an old laptop like some did and just threw it away! 🥲